PD365 not receiving from hotspot TX OK.
Hello from Lincoln UK, 

I have a PD365 430-470Mhz with firmware V2.01.03N3 

I am using a mmdvm hotspot.  The radio is receiving from the hotspot but opens up for a few seconds then shuts down.  Like the squelch is cutting in and out on an analogue radio.  I don't see any CPS software settings that would fix the problem.

I know the fixed antenna is not the best but I believe this behaviour is nothing to do with the antenna. I have adjusted the RX frequencies but this makes no difference.  

I run my radio close to the hotspot so there is more than enough signal. I've adjusted dongle power up and down with no improvement. 

However, When the received audio is very high the radio stays on??  

My other DMR radio's connect to the hotspot and receive with no problems.  Is this a firmware decoder issue?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
(11-22-2020, 04:56 PM)Curtis Swan Wrote: Hello from Lincoln UK, 

I have a PD365 430-470Mhz with firmware V2.01.03N3 

I am using a mmdvm hotspot.  The radio is receiving from the hotspot but opens up for a few seconds then shuts down.  Like the squelch is cutting in and out on an analogue radio.  I don't see any CPS software settings that would fix the problem.

I know the fixed antenna is not the best but I believe this behaviour is nothing to do with the antenna. I have adjusted the RX frequencies but this makes no difference.  

I run my radio close to the hotspot so there is more than enough signal. I've adjusted dongle power up and down with no improvement. 

However, When the received audio is very high the radio stays on??  

My other DMR radio's connect to the hotspot and receive with no problems.  Is this a firmware decoder issue?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Did you find a fix for this? I also have the same problem with pd48x.